Custom Search

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mud Puppy MuddingWife is on a distinguished road MuddingWife's Avatar
    Recieved 8 Thanks in 3 Posts

Default Video from Big Johnson Mud Bog

Last edited by MuddingWife; 09-22-2009 at 10:40 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MuddingWife For This Useful Post:

jaysjunk (09-22-2009), MR. DODGE (09-23-2009)

BeerCan

What was up with all the stock trucks everywhere and racing around the pit. didn't even look fun. Thanks for the vids just to prove everyone right though!!

Mud Maniac jaysjunk has a spectacular aura about jaysjunk has a spectacular aura about jaysjunk's Avatar
    Recieved 110 Thanks in 96 Posts

They should have made a race track out of it, nascar hits the mud!! LOL
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkgreen][I]:D When was the last time you were ... [B]jagermeistered [/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkgreen][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkgreen][I]Jay[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

Mud Maniac MR. DODGE has a spectacular aura about MR. DODGE has a spectacular aura about MR. DODGE's Avatar
    Recieved 113 Thanks in 74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeerCan View Post
    What was up with all the stock trucks everywhere and racing around the pit. didn't even look fun. Thanks for the vids just to prove everyone right though!!
    what you mean is street trucks right? wheres the pull points on a street truck. i don't think there are any.
    95 ram old school guts General Lee
    67 GMC
    Brad
    My other truck is a MUD TRUCK

Mud Master Spocker will become famous soon enough Spocker will become famous soon enough Spocker's Avatar
    Recieved 123 Thanks in 67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeerCan View Post
    WITH THAT LOOKED PRETTY SILLY

Mud Master fordmud4x4 is on a distinguished road fordmud4x4's Avatar
    Recieved 13 Thanks in 13 Posts

Looks like way to many trucks for that pit. I'm glad I didn't waste my gas going to that one. Place looks like it would be fun if there were only a couple truck.

Mud Maniac compoundfractureracing will become famous soon enough compoundfractureracing will become famous soon enough compoundfractureracing's Avatar
    Recieved 113 Thanks in 90 Posts

it would be fun if they regulated how many trucks went into the pit..due to it being a smaller pit.
    IF IT AIN'T BROKE...YOU AIN'T HAVIN' FUN!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Cowboy & Mandy-

Mud Maniac Bubba is a jewel in the rough Bubba is a jewel in the rough Bubba is a jewel in the rough Bubba's Avatar
    Recieved 203 Thanks in 117 Posts

it looks like a muddy circle track race for trucks good place to play with about 10 trucks
    I have enough friends but the voices in my head dont like them any more than they like you!

Mud Maniac MR. DODGE has a spectacular aura about MR. DODGE has a spectacular aura about MR. DODGE's Avatar
    Recieved 113 Thanks in 74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by compoundfractureracing View Post
    it would be fun if they regulated how many trucks went into the pit..due to it being a smaller pit.
    i've never been to a regulated pit, isn't it usually free for all? i think we mudders are perty darn good at taking turns in the pits and pulling each other out. the pit was sorta fun because everyone got stuck in the middle.
    95 ram old school guts General Lee
    67 GMC
    Brad
    My other truck is a MUD TRUCK

Mud Maniac compoundfractureracing will become famous soon enough compoundfractureracing will become famous soon enough compoundfractureracing's Avatar
    Recieved 113 Thanks in 90 Posts

well they were talking about regulating it cause last year nobody could get into the pit for like 45 mins cause ppl were stuck everywhere...plus ppl would keep comin into the pit and drive around it thinkin they would find a spot to get it...they would get into the way of the ppl being pulled out.
    IF IT AIN'T BROKE...YOU AIN'T HAVIN' FUN!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Cowboy & Mandy-