Im helping a friend of mine selling his mud truck, so please P.M. me so i cna give u his email address to contact him! thanks

*Must sell this truck. I originally got this truck to build into a mudder for Mudfest this memorial weekend and now I have to sell it. so its clearly a Project truck with NO TITLE.
when i got it it had a running ford 400 ci motor with a bullet-proof C6 transmission, and a bulletproof NP205 divorced transfer case
miles is unknown on the drivetrain as the motor came off a late 1970's ford pickup as the previous owner told me. there is no box, but it has a rollbar attached to the frame *it was a former trail/mud truck * and i added front radiator support and fenders/inner fenders from a '78 bronco since the old ones were really rusty. The cab is JUNK but still useable for OFFROADING ABUSE.
the frame is in a decent shape,painted black by previous owner, its got rear framerail cut off where the rear leaf spring hanger bracket ends at to elimiate uncessarly length. its got dual exhaust coming out of the back of cab going up like a semi truck. ill try and get some pictures taken if you need some pictures upton request.
its sitting on factory rims and wheels and the lift is a factory Highboy 4 inch. AGAIN, THERE IS NO TITLE FOR THIS TRUCK so its only good for project or for parts. WILL NOT PART IT OUT. I have the Grill shell which currently is not on the truck. its in a rough shape.
serious inquires only thanks! Make a best offer, OR TRADE FOR A RUNNING COMPLETE VINTAGE SNOWMOBILE!*

[CLASSIFIED248]