PDA

View Full Version : Mud Truck Tires Stolen from East Bethel

riverbasher
12-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Please keep a look out. My mud truck is parked at my buddies shop in East Bethel behind a locked gate.

They were stolen last night from inside the locked enclosure. They are tires and rims that you see on the picture in my profile. They are Super Swamper 35 x 15 on American Racing Chevy 6 bolt 15 x 10 white spoke wheels. The tires are practically brand new and have hardly any wear on them. Please keep your eyes open.

The thieves took the time to jack up my rig, unbolt the rims, and block up the truck.

I don't have any hopes of ever recovering them, but please keep your eyes open. Thank you

Jeremy

Chapes
12-15-2006, 06:11 PM
wow thats terrible man, i hate when people cant keep their hands off other people stuff, i got my two tool boxes stolen off my sled trailer a few weeks ago and my dad's rig got broken into over the summer and stole his briefcase and other business papers. just ridiclious, i hope you find them buddy.

MrClemons
12-15-2006, 06:31 PM
what *******s, seriously people need to learn a little respect and dont touch other peoples things... if someone stole my tires, id probally go to jail....

Jesseman445
12-15-2006, 10:43 PM
****in weak

SuperDirty
12-16-2006, 10:18 AM
I'll keep an eye out I know alot of people in this area.

Nova Bandit
12-16-2006, 07:09 PM
I posted the info on the front page of the site. Let me know if you want to add any more info, like a reward or that they can be given back no questions asked...

Heres to hoping...

riverbasher
12-17-2006, 12:58 PM
Thanks Nova.

I would love to see them returned with no questions asked. If someone were to come forward, I'm sure we can work something out.