PDA

View Full Version : I've finally caved in...

Nova Bandit
09-06-2006, 01:11 AM
....and started a MySpace page.

There is something have always HATED about that whole place. All those fake people going out just to get more friends added, with nothing more to comment on than "Thanks for the add!" in glittery text.

And, I have never seen more horribly designed web layouts in one place... EVER. When you cant read the text on top of the background, IT'S TIME TO CHANGE SOMETHING! And then you'll get those really special pages that when you load them, 4 songs and 3 videos all start playing at the same time! It always seems to produce such a smooth melody. It's like having a sound punch you in the brain!

So, check out my page, add me as a friend, and send me some glittery text saying "Thanks for the Add!"

http://myspace.com/nova_bandit

89Orion
09-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Yep, I just caved last weekend, but I solely did it to reconnect with old high school friends. What retard makes the text so they can't read it?? I don't get it.

SuperDirty
09-06-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm a retard I can't even figure out how to change colors

89Orion
09-06-2006, 12:33 PM
There's some free editors out there where you can customize the layout, text and background. That's what I used. Otherwise, you gotta know HTML pretty well.

Nova Bandit
09-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Even if you are OK with HTML, MySpace doesn't make it easy to customize things.