PDA

View Full Version : Easter Bunny lays the smack down!

Nova Bandit
04-19-2006, 10:43 AM
http://www.tampabays10.com/assetpool/images/0641884930_mcclure.jpg
Associated PressLast update: April 18, 2006 6:54 PM

FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) - The Easter Bunny has been fired - for losing his head. Arthur J. McClure, 22, who had been hired to play the Easter Bunny at a local mall has been accused of removing the head of the costume and hitting a customer, authorities said. McClure punched Erin Johansson when she got upset that the photo exhibit was closing 10 minutes early Saturday night, police reports said. The incident was witnessed by dozens of people at the Edison Mall, including 15 children.
McClure said he never punched Johansson. He claims he was trying to stop a fight between his wife - exhibit manager Crystal Frechette - and Johansson.
He said he took the bunny's head off because he had been wearing it for nine hours and was hot.
"My shirt was soaked with sweat,'' McClure said. "I almost threw up.''
Mall management issued an apology to parents and children. Golden, Colo.-based Noerr Programs Corp., which contracted with the mall to run the photo set, fired McClure and Frechette on Monday. They also have been charged with battery and disturbing the peace.

Nova Bandit
04-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Now that is some funny stuff! I'd love to watch an easter bunny start layin out a bunch of "my kid is more important than you" soccer moms!

Lil Swampy
04-19-2006, 02:24 PM
its just too bad the little kids had to see it. easter will never be the same for any of the kids that witnessed it.

Mudstradamus
04-30-2006, 10:31 AM
That would make a great video for " www.holdmybeerandwatchthis.com" if the bandit ever gets off his ass make this page that he braggs about owning the domain rights to

Nova Bandit
05-01-2006, 10:30 AM
That would make a great video for " www.holdmybeerandwatchthis.com" if the bandit ever gets off his ass make this page that he braggs about owning the domain rights to

I'll build that page someday... when I'm not busy starting 2 and a half companies and working full time!

Hell, you can build it if you want!

HELLRAISER
05-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Maybe if you werent to busy flying your damn plane you would have time. LOL J/K