PDA

View Full Version : ATV goes wrong way.

CountryBoy2784
03-27-2006, 04:42 PM
In memorial weekend of '03. thats when I first time went to mud fest, (used to be boggers mud club in '03) a friend of mine, Brian Rinkel, he was riding on his ATV in the rear swamp area where's shore to enter the swamp, he realized that hes stuck, so had to ask a friend of his to pull him out.

ended up he used his plymouth CAR to pull brian's atv out, it was funny, anyways they got it hooked up from car to atv. i was there whole time when they started to trying take it out of swamp. brian didnt pay it attention to his gears locked up to forward, (which it supposed to be reverse not forward to get out of swamp) brian started to full throttle his atv forward, his friend (phillip) full throttle his car to forward! brian was like "what the ****?!" I told him " are u sure ur gear's on reverse not forward? " brian's like "oh F**K " ha. he changed it to reverse, but ended up phillip's car got sink in the mud. so I had to get my truck to pull both out, made it but i broke phillip's car's front bumper (not that too bad but too bad!) it was funny. there was like 20 of peoples saw it whole. after that pulling out was done... we had enjoy views cuz pretty much ladies have started an mud wrestling. it was fun to watch.. :D

Lil Swampy
03-27-2006, 08:36 PM
chicks mud wrestling is always good

CountryBoy2784
03-28-2006, 04:06 AM
chicks mud wrestling is always good
oh yeah agree on that. thats why i cant wait for mud fest to see it again if theres thousand peoples re going this memorial weekend. for sure theres hundred of hot chicks.

Runinrogue
03-28-2006, 07:48 PM
So girls go to Mudfest to mud-wrestle??

CountryBoy2784
03-28-2006, 10:12 PM
So girls go to Mudfest to mud-wrestle??
not that reason lol. but sure why not? after the truck's done with the pits. most peoples wld jump in the mud and having fun!

Lo4Sho
03-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Sounds like a good time, is that where you're headin on memorial?

CountryBoy2784
03-31-2006, 04:23 AM
YUP. hopefully this year supposed to be good year. since heard about 4 or more HUGE mud trucks with HIGH horsepower motors. so shld be tons of awesome shows. if u have heard of "MudSlinger" and "Violater" and one more colored Purple with ranger body, plus the green truck a friend of mine too, and others i dont knw who. they re one of good shows that they had made in the past at mud fest. they will be there this year again.

muddyCJ
04-08-2006, 09:39 AM

definitely sounds like a blast...would be worth the longish road trip for me comin' from the western MN border area...will start trying to plan it! Wish we had more going on over here.

muddyCJ
04-08-2006, 09:41 AM
not that reason lol. but sure why not? after the truck's done with the pits. most peoples wld jump in the mud and having fun!

Hey I sure would...especially if it's into the middle of a couple girls mudwrestling! LOL :)

CountryBoy2784
04-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Hey I sure would...especially if it's into the middle of a couple girls mudwrestling! LOL :)
yea yea!:bat: