PDA

View Full Version : I wish I lived in Texas....

sennister
03-17-2006, 07:21 AM
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232345&page=1&pp=15

Nova Bandit
03-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Wow. Just wow!

Can you imagine the s*** storm if someone were to try and stop a car theif with a .45 in Minnesota??

Personally, I think Texas has the right idea when it comes to being about to protect you and yours.

Lil Swampy
03-17-2006, 01:34 PM
only in texas and that really is a shame.

ol'e blue
03-18-2006, 02:03 AM
I'm from MN and I think I would shoot at someone tring to jack any thing of mine
i wouldnt kill them but i would at least give them a warning shot in the air first:rockets:

Nova Bandit
03-20-2006, 12:01 PM
but i would at least give them a warning shot in the air first

I'd rather give them a warning shot in the kneecap:mad:.

sennister
03-21-2006, 09:40 AM
I'd rather give them a warning shot in the kneecap:mad:.

Well the only warning shot someone will get from me is going to be right in thier chest. I would say head shot but when under stress in a situation where I am defending my home, wife and daughter center mass is usually the best place to aim. As to what will be hitting the person in the chest that depends on where I encounter the person. Most likely I would encounter someone on the way from my bedroom to my gun safe as I go to further arm my self. In that case it would be a .45 ACP frangible round followed by it's as that person would be the lucky recipient of a double tap. If I make it to the gun safe look out because I would have changed weapons for a 12 gauge pump. With a mix load alternating between regular steel shot and 00 buck shot. Again center mass in the persons chest.

BCT
03-21-2006, 10:57 PM
im my yard, .22 mags (cause its fun). in my car/public 180gr HP .40 S&W hollow points from a HK. In my house 12ga semiauto ;) Here ya gotta drag the body into the house then call the cops ;)

sennister
03-22-2006, 09:39 AM
im my yard, .22 mags (cause its fun). in my car/public 180gr HP .40 S&W hollow points from a HK. In my house 12ga semiauto ;) Here ya gotta drag the body into the house then call the cops ;)

Another good idea is to go garage saleing and pick up a kitchen knife that dosen't match any other knife set in your house. :rolleyes:

No, I haven't prepared myself at all :p