PDA

View Full Version : Dumb a$$

SuperDirty
03-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Yes more than anything this is a tale of stupidity. Hertel mud bog mem. weekend 2005. Saturday morning after a brekfast buffet at Jon Boy's. Including beers shots and bloody's (all Provided by Big Red) it was time to head for the mud hole. Finding the truck parked in by busses campers and tents we choose an alternate route to the trail. Six inch pine trees go down real easy After a breakfast like this!!! I found my way to the trail and made my way to the mud pit only to find the entrance blocked by trucks trying to pull out a big blue chev(Barret). Once again it was through the trees And everything was going good when something stopped me. This tree was a little bigger than the others. I thought to myself who does he think he is stanting between me and the mud hole so I backeder up a little and gave her hell only to hear SNAP!!!!. Broken front axle. Running a very rare front axle there was no replacement to be found and that was the end of mudding for the weekend.

40chevmudder
03-16-2006, 12:30 PM
hey just curious what differentials are you running, if its military and rare i would guess napco.

HELLRAISER
03-16-2006, 12:57 PM
The blue chev that wouldnt be the one who wrapped his axle up into the frame would it?