PDA

View Full Version : Lets get to know one another

HELLRAISER
02-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi Im Mudman from Hastings, MN. My goal is to see how I can make my truck better every year, and hopefully make it through somthing this year that I couldnt last year.:bat:

Now its your turn where are you from and what do you enjoy about MUD BOGGING:drunk:

Lil Swampy
02-16-2006, 02:27 PM
lil swampy from hastings just getting back into mudding after a long time out of it i think its a great way to meet new people and get back together with old freinds :drunk:

Nova Bandit
02-16-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi, I'm Nova Bandit, and I'm an Alcoholic....

Wait...

Wrong place.

so... um... Lets try that again.

I'm Nova Bandit. I'm the guy that created this place. I love messin with anything that has a motor or a computer in it, so a website about things with motors was the perfect choice for me.

ol'e blue
02-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Hi i'm Ol'e Blue from Hastings, MN this will be my second year back behind the wheel after about five years, But i was still chewin it up with my quad:rifle:

User Removed
02-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Hello, I'm Roxie, from Hastings MN. I like long walks on the beach, Premium Grainbelt, and hitting the holes hard and fast (mud holes that is).

I've been mudding with a truck now for about 4 years, and before that I enjoyed getting dirty on a wheeler.

The great thing about mudding is that the guys are fun, and girls don't mind gettin' dirty. You meet new people who share your interests. Plus, who doesn't like getting hammered in a field.

XOXO Roxie:whip:

Lo4Sho
02-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Hello,I'm Lo4Sho, from Hastings. Iv'e Been runnin a jeep now for 1 year, dont laugh it was free. I enjoy quality beer time w/ my friends, mostly at the mud runs, and watching all the girls gettin dirty.

Cleatus
02-17-2006, 07:59 AM
I am Cleatus from Springfield. I have a gaggle of kids..my favorite is Q-bert. I dont have any of them runnin' veikles. Its in the front yard on blocks.

Heywood Jablowme
02-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Hello, I'm Roxie, from Hastings MN. I like long walks on the beach, Premium Grainbelt, and hitting the holes hard and fast (mud holes that is).

I've been mudding with a truck now for about 4 years, and before that I enjoyed getting dirty on a wheeler.

The great thing about mudding is that the guys are fun, and girls don't mind gettin' dirty. You meet new people who share your interests. Plus, who doesn't like getting hammered in a field.

There are so many ways to go about this post it makes my head hurt just thinking about it... so I'll go easy on ya newbie, welcome to the net.:)

User Removed
02-17-2006, 04:07 PM
There are so many ways to go about this post it makes my head hurt just thinking about it... so I'll go easy on ya newbie, welcome to the net.:)

It was written like that on purpose.:whip:

Lil Swampy
02-17-2006, 04:19 PM
dirty dirty

Heywood Jablowme
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
It was written like that on purpose.:whip:

Ya but with a name like Roxie I didnt know if you were a guy or a girl...

if you were a girl I had some very good combacks to that post, but I would have looked pretty gay knowing your a guy now.

And even though you are a guy, I have some good ones as well but I thought I would go easy on ya since your a newbie and I had already pi$$ed off my quota of people for the day:D

Lil Swampy
02-17-2006, 05:14 PM
roxie is a girl

Heywood Jablowme
02-17-2006, 05:18 PM
roxie is a girl

serial?

If IT'S a girl I got to meet her with posts like that... if IT'S a guy who is just a girl... you suck for getting me all pumped.

Lil Swampy
02-17-2006, 05:20 PM
i wouldnt sh it you your my new favorite turd

User Removed
02-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Ya but with a name like Roxie I didnt know if you were a guy or a girl...

if you were a girl I had some very good combacks to that post, but I would have looked pretty gay knowing your a guy now.

And even though you are a guy, I have some good ones as well but I thought I would go easy on ya since your a newbie and I had already pi$$ed off my quota of people for the day:D

Heywood, I'm a chick!!!! I don't think any man would go by the name "Roxie." But that's okay.:poke:

Mudstradamus
02-18-2006, 01:51 AM

She is also nicknamed shakes if you have watched the muddin 05 video then nuff said:drunk:

Mudstradamus
02-18-2006, 01:53 AM
roxie is a girl
I gave her the nickname roxie last year at hertle:poke:

User Removed
02-18-2006, 07:18 PM
She is also nicknamed shakes if you have watched the muddin 05 video then nuff said:drunk:

SORRY!!! Not all of us are perfect!:mad:

Nova Bandit
02-21-2006, 12:09 AM
SORRY!!! Not all of us are perfect!:mad:

Don't worry about it, Roxie. We're saving up for a tripod for you this year!

Cleatus
02-21-2006, 07:49 AM
ya need a tripod you say....I will be there.